PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
(NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL)
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the December 14, 2016 meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STORM LATERAL ASSESSMENTS FOR 2017 PROJECT (DPW Berndt).
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: NORTH RIVERSIDE DRIVE PEDESTRIAN CROSSING CONCEPT (DPW Berndt).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PROPERTY EASEMENTS REQUIRED FOR SOUTH RIVERSIDE PEDESTRIAN CROSSING (DPW Berndt).
6. DISCUSSION: OPTIONS FOR FUTURE FUNDING OF STREET/UTILITY PROJECTS (DPW Berndt).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.