2022 Dog Licenses Available Now!
Licenses are available:
In person at the Village Hall
1900 Libal Street, Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
(Effective 1/3/22, office hours change to Monday- Thursday 7:00am-4:30pm, Friday 7:00am -11:00am)
By mail (Dog License Application Form)
1900 Libal Street, Green Bay, WI 54301
At two local Allouez veterinarians:
Allouez Animal Hospital (801 Hoffman Road)
Riverside Animal Hospital (3233 Riverside Drive)
When applying, you will need to provide the following:
1. Proof of current rabies vaccination
2. Proof of spaying or neutering (if applicable)
3. Payment according to the fee schedule listed below (check made payable to the Village of Allouez when applying by mail.)
4. A completed Dog License Application Form when applying by mail
Costs Per Calendar Year:
– Neutered Males/Spayed Females-$5.00
– Unspayed or Un-neutered-$30.00
**Additional $5.00 late fee for tags purchased after March 31st.
**Allouez Municipal Code §151-5(A) requires all dogs five months and older be licensed each calendar year.