The Village of Allouez is transitioning our Building Inspection services. We are currently contracting our services with a private firm, but we hope to have a new Building Inspector by the end of the summer. In the meantime, we are doing our best to serve the residents of the village and the contractors that do work in the village. Forward all permits, questions, and inspection requests to this email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please allow for an additional few days for the permitting and inspection process as we work through this transition period.
If you or someone you know are interested in applying for a Building Inspector position, please email your resume to the email above and we will reach out when the position is posted.
Applications for building projects that need to go through special approvals, such as planned development district and site plan review process, can be found in the zoning department.
Building Permits & Inspections – Contractors are able to view, manage and pay for the projects online.
Building Permit Application and Information
General Building & Zoning Informational Documents
- Informational Document – A Residence District
- Informational Document – B Residence District
- Informational Document – Commercial District
- Informational Document – Fences
- Informational Document – Driveway Specifications
- Informational Document – Parking Requirements
- Informational Document – Swimming Pools
- Informational Document – Decks
Find out if you qualify for home improvement loans and programs offered by Brown County through the CDBG Housing Funds.