General Forms

Permit/Applications can be paid online here.

Form NameDescription
Alarm User Permit ApplicationResidents & businesses installing a private security alarm system are required to obtain a permit from the Allouez Clerk-Treasurer’s office.
Beekeeping License ApplicationBeekeeping licenses must be renewed annually. The Neighborhood Compliance Inspector has the authority to grant approval or denial of beekeeping license applications.
Bike License ApplicationRegistering a bike is free and may prove helpful when trying to locate a lost or stolen bike.
Block Party Request FormA block party request form must be completed prior to any event or gathering that takes place in the street right-of-way.
Building Permit ApplicationVisit our Building Inspector page page to learn which projects require a building permit application.
Certificate of AppropriatenessA Certificate of Appropriateness is needed when there are plans for reconstructing, altering, or demolishing the exterior of a property locally designated by the Village as historic.
Dog License ApplicationVillage ordinance requires all dogs 5 months of age and older to be licensed annually. Documentation showing current rabies shot information and whether your pet is neutered or spayed is required.
Employment ApplicationVisit our Employment Opportunities page to view available positions.
Hen License ApplicationIf requesting more than 6, but not more than 12 hens per lot a Request to Exceed application will need to be completed along with signed letters from all adjacent property owners that will need to be obtained annually and submitted to the Village.
House Check Request FormGoing away for a few days or for the winter? Fill out this form to have police officers check on or monitor your property during your absence.
Mobile Storage Unit PermitPermit required prior to renting a mobile storage unit or construction dumpster.
Noise Variance PermitThe use of sound amplifiers outside buildings within the Village of Allouez is prohibited without a permit to do so from the Village.
Operator's License/Bartender's License ApplicationApplicants must be 18 years of age, provide a valid photo I.D., an existing license held or training course completed within the last two years, pass a background check, and pay the required fee to obtain a license. List of acceptable online beverage server training courses.
Request for Access to Public RecordPlease review the Village of Allouez's Public Records Access Policy and Procedure prior to submitting a request.
Request to Exceed Number of Animals ApplicationComplete application to request to have more than four (4) animals at a residence.
Sanitary, Storm, and Water Main Permit ApplicationPermit required for the construction, repair, relay/reconnect, or abandonment of a sanitary, storm, or water service line within the Village.
Solicitor/Peddler/Canvasser Permit ApplicationIt is unlawful for any person to engage in direct sales or solicitation within the Village as a canvasser, solicitor, peddler without first being registered with the Village.
Street Access PermitPermit required for the construction of a new street access/driveway within the Village.
Street Excavation PermitPermit required prior to beginning a project that involves boring or cutting into the street right-of-way.
Temporary Class B Retailer's License (Picnic License)A temporary class B license is required to sell fermented malt beverages and/or wine at picnics or similar gatherings.
Temporary Operator's License ApplicationApplication should be on file 3-weeks prior to event. Applicants must be 18 years of age, provide a valid photo I.D., and pay the required fee to obtain a license.
Transient Merchant Permit ApplicationIt is unlawful for any person to engage in direct sales or solicitation within the Village as a transient merchant without first being registered with the Village.
Utility Bill EZ Pay FormSign up for EZ Pay to have your monthly water and sewer bill automatically deducted from your checking account on the bills due date. Learn more here.