PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE MEETING
Thursday, December 11, 2014
7:00 A.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
3. APPROVE MINUTES from the NOVEMBER 13th MEETING. (attachment)
No Old Business
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SDWF PROJECT COST UPDATE (DPW Berndt).
a. An updated project cost breakdown has been prepared to include construction inspection services and delete other project costs included in the original application. The total project cost remains the same as initially submitted. This project cost breakdown should be signed by the village president for submittal to the WDNR. This is to update the financial application prior to preparation of the financial assistance agreement for the project.
5. DISCUSSION: RIVERSIDE DRIVE LOCAL AUTHORITY DESIGNATION (Trustee Rafter).
a. Discussion on the transfer of jurisdiction authority for the Riverside Drive route thru the village.
6. DISCUSSION: WATER UTILITY COMPLIANCE WITH ACT 274 FOR DELINQUENT BILLS (DPW Berndt).