PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday August 10, 2016
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the July 13th meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: RIVERSIDE DRIVE PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS (DPW Berndt).
Update on status of hybrid beacon option.
4. DISCUSS/ACTION: PUBLIC WORKS PUBLIC INFORMATION MEETING (Village President Rafter).
Summary of meeting.
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STORMWATER ORDINANCES UPDATE (DPW Berndt).
Final review of ordinance updates.
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PROPOSED COUNTY ORDINANCE 6.14 REGARDING COUNTY ROAD CONSTRUCTION (DPW Berndt).
Update on status of development of county ordinance for cost allocations on county/municipal urban street projects.
7. DISCUSSION: ASSESSMENTS FOR STREET AND UTILITY PROJECTS (C. Matuszek).
8. DISCUSSION: SPEED LIMIT CHANGE TO 25 MPH ON LIBAL STREET (Village President Rafter).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.