PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the September 14th meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PROPOSED COUNTY/MUNICIPALITY AGREEMENT FOR JOINT PROJECTS (DPW Berndt).
Update on the status of the draft agreement development.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 5-YEAR STREET RECONSTRUCTION PLAN (DPW Berndt).
Review of the draft plan with options for future reconstruction projects.
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: BICYCLE AND PEDESTRIAN PLAN (DPW Berndt).
Update on the draft bicycle and pedestrian plan based on input from the Public Works department and the bike and pedestrian committee.
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS ON RIVERSIDE DRIVE (DPW Berndt).
An update on the project status.
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.