Audio / Minutes
PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the March 15, 2017 meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: EMERGENCY SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH BROWN COUNTY (DPW Berndt).
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SIDEWALK SNOWPLOWING POLICY UPDATES (DPW Berndt).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: TRAFFIC ITEMS FROM 3/28/2017 VILLAGE BOARD MEETING (DPW Berndt).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE MEETING SCHEDULE (Village President Rafter).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.