PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. ELECTION OF COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON (DPW Berndt).
3. APPROVE MINUTES from the April 12, 2017 meeting.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SIDEWALK SNOWPLOWING POLICY (DPW Berndt).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2016 COMPLIANCE MAINTENANCE ANNUAL REPORT (CMAR) (DPW Berndt).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SAFE PEDESTRIAN USE OF VILLAGE STREETS (Village President Rafter).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: TEMPORARY EASEMENT AT FIRE STATION FOR SRTS PROJECT (DPW Berndt).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.