PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the July 12, 2017 meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: RIVERSIDE DRIVE NORTH PEDESTRIAN CROSSING ENGINEERING CONTRACT (DPW Berndt).
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: UPDATE ON STREET AND UTILITY CIP PLAN (DPW Berndt).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PLACEMENT OF BCSW ORGANIC DUMPSTER AT YARD WASTE CENTER (DPW Berndt).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: LETTER REGARDING GBMSD 2018 DRAFT BUDGET (DPW Berndt).
7. DISCUSSION: PROPOSED 2018 CBCWA BUDGET (DPW Berndt).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.