Audio / Minutes
PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the September 13, 2017 meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES GARBAGE/RECYCLING COLLECTION (Village President Rafter).
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: DISCUSSION ON ADDITIONAL PEDESTRIAN CROSSINGS IN ALLOUEZ (DPW Berndt).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: LRIP APPLICATION FOR WEST ST JOSEPH ST (DPW Berndt).
6. DISCUSSION: SIDEWALK ON DERBY LANE PER PEDESTRIAN PLAN (Village President Rafter).
7. DISCUSSION: PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR POSITION AND PATH FORWARD (DPW Berndt).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.