PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the June 13, 2018 meeting.
3. DISCUSSION/ACTION: RELOCATION OF BROOKRIDGE STREET CURBSIDE MAILBOXES FROM WOODROW WAY TO LIBAL STREET (DPW Gehin).
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: REPAIR OF SANITARY SEWER LATERAL AT 2692 S. WEBSTER AVENUE (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: MARTHA STREET DEVELOPMENT (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: REVIEW CONDITION OF ST. MARYS BOULEVARD FROM RIVERSIDE DRIVE TO S. WEBSTER AVENUE (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.