PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the July 15th, 2018 meeting.
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: MARTHA STREET DEVELOPMENT (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2017 COMPLIANCE MAINTENANCE ANNUAL REPORT (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: REQUEST FOR A LIBAL STREET CROSSWALK AT E. MISSION ROAD (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: FIRST BIBLE BAPTIST CHURCH DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (DPW Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION/ACTION: N. PEDESTRIAN CROSSING PROJECT BID RESULTS AND AWARD (DPW Gehin).
9. DISCUSSION: STATUS OF 2018 CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.