PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the February 13th, 2019 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2019 LEAK DETECTION PROPOSAL SUMMARY (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2019 RESERVOIR INSPECTION PROPOSAL SUMMARY (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2019 STREET RECONSTRUCTION BIDS (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2019 VILLAGE PROJECT BONDING (DPW Gehin/Lange).
8. DISCUSSION: 2018 MS4 STORMWATER ANNUAL REPORT TO WDNR (DPW Gehin).
9. DISCUSSION: MARCH 14TH FLOOD – SANITARY SEWER OVERFLOW
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.