ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
FRIDAY, MAY 3, 2019
8:00 A.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
3. ELECTION OF CHAIR
4. ELECTION OF SECRETARY
7. PUBLIC APPEARANCES (limit 5 minutes)
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
8. PRESENTATION RE: FOX RIVER TRAIL ACCESS BY RILEY SCHREINER, ST. NORBERT COLLEGE
9. ACTION / DISCUSSION RE: FOX RIVER TRAIL ACCESS
10. ACTION / DISCUSSION RE: REQUEST FROM VILLAGE OF ASHWAUBENON TO PURCHASE A RESERVE CLASS B LIQUOR LICENSE FROM THE VILLAGE OF ALLOUEZ
11. ACTION / DISCUSSION RE: BUSINESS EXPANSION, RETENTION, AND PROMOTION EFFORTS
13. DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
14. NEXT MEETING DATE AND AGENDA ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.