PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the May 15th, 2019 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: RIVERSIDE DRIVE (HWY 57) CROSSWALK AT HWY 172 (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: INTERMUNICIPAL AGREEMENT FOR THE SHARING OF EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: WDOT SURFACE TRANSPORTATION BLOCK GRANT APPLICATION FOR LIBAL STREET (Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: 2019 STREET RECONSTRUCTION UPDATE (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.