PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, August 14th, 2019
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the July 10th, 2019 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 3275 E. Chardonnay – BRUSH DISPOSAL FEE (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 141 Gwynn Street (Troy Polson) – BRUSH DISPOSAL FEE (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STANDPIPE REPAIR ENGINEERING CONTRACT (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: WATER LEAK DETECTION PROJECT (DPW Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION: ST. JOSEPH STREET SIDEWALK AT RIVERSIDE DRIVE (DPW Gehin).
9. DISCUSSION: 2019 STREET RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.