ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2019
8:00 A.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES DATED AUGUST 2, 2019
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES (limit 5 minutes)
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
6. DISCUSSION RE: GREATER GREEN BAY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, ADVANCE UPDATE (Josh Bernhardt)
7. ACTION / DISCUSSION RE: BUSINESS WALK AND OUTREACH
8. ACTION / DISCUSSION RE: GREEN BAY CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION UPDATE
9. DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
10. NEXT MEETING DATE AND AGENDA ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.