PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2019
6:00 PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
3. MINUTES FROM AUGUST 26, 2019
4. MINUTES FROM SEPTEMBER 9, 2019
6. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
7. ACTION RE: PETITION FROM ANDREW & ASHLEY ARENDS – REQUESTING THE REZONING OF PARCEL AL-1249, LOCATED AT 2358 JOURDAIN LANE AND LEGALLY DESCRIBED AS: 15,103 SQ FT LIBAL’S ADD LOT 17 BLK 2, FROM “A” RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT TO “B” RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
8. ACTION RE: APPROVAL OF PETITION FROM 1649 S. WEBSTER AVENUE LLC. – REQUESTING AN AMENDMENT TO THE PLANNED DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT ON PARCEL AL-44, LOCATED AT 1649 S WEBSTER AVENUE (Zambaldi Brewery Development)TO ALLOW FOR AN ADDITIONAL TENANT MONUMENT SIGN
9. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: ANNUAL SITE TOUR SUMMARY
10. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
11. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: UPDATES FROM VILLAGE DEPARTMENTS
12. NEXT MEETING DATE AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.