PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2019 (rescheduled from December 23, 2019)
6:00 PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
6. ACTION RE: PETITION FROM SKB TERRACE LLC – REQUESTING CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT APPROVAL FOR TWO, NINE-UNIT APARTMENT BUILDINGS ON PARCEL AL-125-8, ZONED COMMERCIAL DISTRICT, AND LOCATED AT 3241-3245 RIVERSIDE DRIVE (former Town & Country Supper Club site)
7. ACTION RE: PETITION FROM GB REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS – REQUESTING SITE PLAN AND DESIGN REVIEW FOR A NEW COMMERCIAL BUILDING AT 1324 S. WEBSTER AVENUE (NW corner of Derby Lane & Webster Avenue)( attachment)
10. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
11. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: UPDATES FROM VILLAGE DEPARTMENTS
12. NEXT MEETING DATE AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.