PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via phone at:
Meeting ID: 939 6659 3463
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the July 15th, 2020 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to email@example.com by 4:00 pm Tuesday, 08/11/2020, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2021 STREET RECONSTRUCTION – PROPOSED ROADWAY WIDTHS (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: St. MARY’S BLVD SANITARY SEWER LATERAL REPLACEMENT PROJECT BID RESULTS (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2019 COMPLIANCE MAINTENANCE ANNUAL REPORT (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SIDEWALK CLEARING POLICY (DPW Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION/ACTION: GARLAND STREET PARKING RESTRICTION (DPW Gehin)
9. DISCUSSION: 2020 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.