PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2020
6:00PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be held virtually. Interested parties and the media can access the meeting via the information below:
Meeting ID: 938 5819 5251
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
7. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: 2018 WEBSTER AVENUE STREETSCAPE AND CONCEPTUAL PLAN BY SOMERVILLE ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS
a. Property at 1905 S. Webster Avenue
8. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
9. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: UPDATES FROM VILLAGE DEPARTMENTS
10. NEXT MEETING DATE AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.