PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via phone at:
Meeting ID: 990 9729 0386
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the October 14th, 2020 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Tuesday, 12/08/20, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2021 STREET RESURFACING PROJECT (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION: 2021 STREET & UTILITY RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (DPW Gehin)
6. DISCUSSION: 2021 SANITARY SEWER LINING & ST. MARY’S SEWER LATERAL REPLACEMENT PROJECTS UPDATE (DPW Gehin)
7. DISCUSSION: BROWN COUNTY PORT AND RESOURCE RECOVERY SOLID WASTE CONTRACT (DPW Gehin)
8. DISCUSSION: LEBRUN YARD WASTE SITE IMPROVEMENTS UPDATE (DPW Gehin)
9. DISCUSSION: 2020 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (DPW Gehin)
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.