PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, March 10th, 2021
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via Zoom link or phone at:
Meeting ID: 942 7623 2313
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the February 10th, 2021 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Tuesday, 03/09/2021, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 712 ALLOUEZ TERRACE BRUSH CHARGE (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: ENGINEERING VEHICLE PURCHASE (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2021 STREET RESURFACING BID (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: DOTY SRTS ENGINEERING CONTRACT AMENDMENT (DPW Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION: W. ST. JOSEPH STREET SANITARY SEWAGE OVERFLOW (DPW Gehin).
9. DISCUSSION: 2021 STREET RECONSTRUCTION INSPECTION AND STAKING SERVICES (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.