PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via Zoom link or phone at:
Meeting ID: 961 6703 5464
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the March 10th, 2021 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Tuesday, 04/14/2021, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2021 STREET RECONSTRUCTION INSPECTION AND STAKING SERVICES (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2021 SEWER LATERAL REPLACEMENT BIDS (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION: WATERMAIN LEAK DETECTION PROPOSAL SUMMARY (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: RESIDENT NOTIFICATION OF STREET RECONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE PROJECTS (DPW Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION: 2021 STREET RECONSTRUCTION AND SANITARY SEWER LINING BIDS (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.