PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2021
6:00PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be held virtually. Interested parties and the media can access the meeting via the information below:
Meeting ID: 968 3892 9002
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
4. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
5. ACTION RE: APPROVAL OF CERTIFIED SURVEY MAP FROM MAU & ASSOCIATES ON BEHALF OF AJS LLC FOR PARCEL AL-25-1 LOCATED AT 1430 MARINE STREET
6. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
a. Comprehensive Plan Update
7. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: UPDATES FROM VILLAGE DEPARTMENTS
8. NEXT MEETING DATE AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.