PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, August 11th, 2021
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the July 14th, 2021 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: BROWN COUNTY MUNICIPAL RECYCLING AGREEMENT (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2354 – 2330 RIVERSIDE DRIVE SANITARY SEWER EASEMENT (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: EPA DRINKING WATER RISK & RESILIENCY ASSESSMENT (DPW Gehin)
7. DISCUSSION: 2022 WEBSTER AVE. CONCRETE PAVEMENT AND SIDEWALK REPAIR PROJECT (ROSELAWN BLVD. TO ALLOUEZ AVE.) (DPW Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION: EVALUATION OF THE WEBSTER AVE. UTILITIES (DPW Gehin).
a. ROSELAWN BLVD. TO ALLOUEZ AVE.
b. MIRAMAR DR. TO VILLAGE LIMITS
9. DISCUSSION: 2021 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.