PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, September 15th, 2021
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the July 14th, 2021 meeting
a. Libal Street Public Informational Meeting on September 22nd from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm at the Village Hall
b. Major Utility Permit – TDS Broadband Installation
4. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: BROWN COUNTY SOLID WASTE AGREEMENT (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2022 WEBSTER AVE. CONCRETE PAVEMENT AND SIDEWALK REPAIR PROJECT (ROSELAWN BLVD. TO ALLOUEZ AVE.) (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: EPA DRINKING WATER RISK & RESILIENCY ASSESSMENT (DPW Gehin)
8. DISCUSSION: CONDITION OF THE WEBSTER AVE. UTILITIES (DPW Gehin).
a. Emergency Repair of Sanitary Sewer (500 ft)
b. Televising and Assessment of Sanitary and Storm Sewer
9. DISCUSSION: HIRING OF A SPECIAL EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (DPW Gehin)
10. DISCUSSION: 2021 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.