ALLOUEZ VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2021
6:30 P.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
a. Halloween Trick-or-Treat Hours: October 31st from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
b. No Overnight Parking between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. from November 1st thru March 31st
c. Prescription Drug Take Back Day on Saturday, October 23rd from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Allouez Village Hall
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
12. ACTION RE: SCHEDULE HEARING TO CONSIDER ADOPTION OF ORDINANCE 2021-02 AMENDING SECTION 475-306B OF THE VILLAGE ZONING ORDINANCE, RELATING TO THE HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS OF A RIVERFRONT BUILDING IN A RIVERFRONT MIXED-USE (MXR) DISTRICT AND A RIVERFRONT OFFICE-RESIDENTIAL MIXED-USE (GXR) DISTRICT (T. Fuller)
14. ACTION RE: YEAR ROUND VILLAGE HALL OFFICE HOURS (B. Lange)
18. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
19. CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION PURSUANT TO:
WIS. STATUTE 19.85(1)(e), DELIBERATING OR NEGOTIATING THE PURCHASING OF PUBLIC PROPERTIES, THE INVESTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS, OR CONDUCTING OTHER SPECIFIED PUBLIC BUSINESS, WHENEVER COMPETITIVE OR BARGAINING REASONS REQUIRE A CLOSED SESSION
20. RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION UNDER WIS. STATUTE 19.85(2) TO TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION ON ITEM(S) IN CLOSED SESSION
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.