HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMITTEE MEETING
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2021
(Rescheduled from October 27, 2021)
6:00 PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1900 LIBAL STREET
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. ELECTION OF CHAIR
3. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
4. PRESENTATION: NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING FOR SUNSET CIRCLE HISTORIC DISTRICT PROJECT
A. July 28, 2021 meeting cancelled due to lack of quorum
8. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
10. DISCUSSION RE: UPDATE ON FORMER ALLOUEZ COMMUNITY CENTER BUILDING LOCATED AT 2143 S. WEBSTER AVENUE
11. DISCUSSION RE: UPDATE ON THE ROBINSON HILL RESIDENTIAL HISTORIC DISTRICT
12. NEXT MEETING DATE AND AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.