PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2022
6:00PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1900 LIBAL STREET
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
6. ACTION RE: PETITION FROM BRIAN MARTINSON – REQUESTING THE REZONING OF PARCEL AL-1981-2, LOCATED AT 315 BEAUPRE STREET AND LEGALLY DESCRIBED AS: 12,557 SQ FT J W WOODRUFF’S PLAT SLY 157 FT OF E1/2 OF LOT 18 & SLY 157 FT OF WLY 5 FT OF LOT 19, FROM “R1-75” (Single Dwelling Detached) to “R2” (Two-Unit Residential)
7. ACTION RE: PETITION FROM GENERAL CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS, LLC. – REQUESTING SITE PLAN AND DESIGN REVIEW FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT LOCATED AT 1905 S. WEBSTER AVENUE, PARCELS AL-50-10 & AL-50-9-3 (current vacant Webster Mall property) (MEMO)
8. ACTION RE: PETITION FROM GENERAL CAPITAL ACQUISITIONS, LLC. – REQUESTING A PUBLIC HEARING DESIGN EXCEPTION FOR AN ADDITIONAL BUILDING STORY (5th story) ON PROPOSED MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT LOCATED AT 1905 S. WEBSTER AVENUE, PARCELS AL-50-10 & AL-50-9-3 (current vacant Webster Mall property)
9. ACTION RE: HOUSING REPORTS
10. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
11. NEXT MEETING DATE AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.