PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, April 13th, 2022
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the March 9th, 2022 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: UTILITY FOREMAN JOB DESCRIPTION AND CREATION OF NEW POSITION (DPW Gehin)
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: STREET FOREMAN JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION POSTING (DPW Gehin)
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PROPOSED LOCATION OF ST. JOSEPH STREEET TDS NODE AND EASEMENT (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: SEWER JETTING TRUCK PURCHASE (DPW Gehin)
8. DISCUSSION: 2021 MS4 STORMWATER ANNUAL REPORT TO WDNR (DPW Gehin)
9. DISCUSSION: LIBAL STREET SUMMARY OF THE FIRST PUBLIC INFORMATIONAL MEETING HELD FALL OF 2021 (DPW Gehin).
10. DISCUSSION: 30% LIBAL STREET PLAN REVIEW (DPW Gehin).
11. DISCUSSION: 14” WATERMAIN REPAIR PROJECT (DPW Gehin)
a. FUNDING – WATER UTILITY GENERAL FUND BALANCE
b. BID RESULTS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.