PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2022
6:00PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1900 LIBAL STREET
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
7. DISCUSSION RE: COMPREHENSIVE PLAN PROJECT
8. DISCUSSION RE: AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 UPDATE
9. DISCUSSION RE: SHORELAND-WETLAND ZONING ORDINANCE
10. REPORT/DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
11. NEXT MEETING DATE AND FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.