CANCELLED- DUE TO LACK OF QUORUM
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMITTEE MEETING
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2022
6:00 PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1900 LIBAL STREET
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
3. APPROVE MINUTES FROM FEBRUARY 23, 2022
4. APPROVE MINUTES FROM MAY 11, 2022
6. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
7. DISCUSSION RE: SUNSET CIRCLE HISTORIC DISTRICT NOMINATION PROJECT UPDATE
8. DISCUSSION RE: ROBINSON HILL HISTORIC DISTRICT STREET SIGN UPDATE
9. NEXT MEETING DATE AND AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.