ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING
FRIDAY, APRIL 7, 2023
8:00 A.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1900 LIBAL STREET
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES DATED FEBRUARY 3, 2023
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES (limit 5 minutes)
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
6. DISCUSSION RE: UPDATE REGARDING EFFORTS IN SUPPORT OF DECOMMISSIONING GREEN BAY CORRECTIONAL INSTITUITON
7. DISCUSSION RE: WISCONSIN SHARED REVENUE PAYMENTS
8. DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE OF ALLOUEZ SESQUICENTENNIAL
9. DISCUSSION RE: BUSINESS WALK AND OUTREACH
10. DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE PROJECTS AND PROPERTIES UPDATE
A. Development Projects
B. Update on East River Water Trail
C. Update on Comprehensive Plan Project
11. NEXT MEETING DATE AND AGENDA ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Questions about an item on the agenda should be directed to Trevor Fuller at the Allouez Village Hall (920-448-2800).