VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2023 at 6:30 p.m.
ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL, 1900 LIBAL STREET
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
a. Resignation of Dan Fox, Member of Economic Development Committee & Board of Appeals
b. Brown County Board Seeking Applicants for District #15 for the remainder of 2022-2024 term due to resignation
c. Are you interested in running for Village Trustee or Brown County Supervisor, District 14 or 15?
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
6. REPORT RE: PARKS SURVEILLANCE CAMERA PROJECT (from 11/7/23- Trustee Harris)
7. DISCUSSION RE: SHORT TERM RENTALS (T. Fuller)
8. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
9. CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION PURSUANT TO: WIS. STATUTE 19.85(1)(e), DELIBERATING OR NEGOTIATING THE PURCHASING OF PUBLIC PROPERTIES, THE INVESTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS, OR CONDUCTING OTHER SPECIFIED PUBLIC BUSINESS, WHENEVER COMPETITIVE OR BARGAINING REASONS REQUIRE A CLOSED SESSION
10. RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION UNDER WIS. STATUTE 19.85(2) TO TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION ON ITEM(S)
IN CLOSED SESSION
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.