General Licenses and Permits

All general forms including dog/hen licenses, operator licenses, etc.

Building Permits

Building permit applications fees, and…

Make payments online and at the village hall, 1900 Libal Street, Green Bay WI 54301. Payments can be made with cash, check, or major credit, debit or prepaid debit card including:*

* 2% processing fee charged for each card transaction.