ALLOUEZ VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2015
6:30 P.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
a. Spring Election on April 7, 2015
4. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
5. ACTION RE: BID APPROVAL FOR ALLOUEZ TRAIL CONNECTION (from 3/7/15 – C. Clark)
6. ACTION RE: REPEALING AND RECREATING CHAPTER 5, HEALTH (from 3/7/15 – M. Roberts)
7. ACTION RE: RESIDENT PETITION TO NULLIFY PART OR ALL OF THE EXISTING INTENSIVE SURVEY AND REQUEST PERMISSION AND FUNDS FROM THE NATIONAL PARK SERVICE TO RE-PERFORM THE SURVEY (from 3/3/15 – President Vanden Avond)
8. ACTION RE: CSM FOR SAINT JOSEPH REAL ESTATE SERVICES CORPORATION AT 1910 S WEBSTER AVENUE (from Plan Comm on 2/23/15 – T. Fuller)
9. ACTION RE: AWARD OF CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR WATERMAIN PROJECT AL-2015-1 FOR SUBMITTAL TO WDNR FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AGREEMENT (C. Berndt).
10. ACTION RE: RESOLUTION 2015-03, AUTHORIZING FUNDING FOR EAST RIVER TRAIL (C. Clark)
11. ACTION RE: CREATION OF A RESOLUTION REGARDING THE PROPOSED 2015-2017 WISCONSIN STATE BIENNIEL BUDGET (President Vanden Avond)
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.