ALLOUEZ VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2017
6:30 P.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
a. NEW Water 2018 Budget / Future Plans
b. Historic Allouez Society – Allouez First’s
a. Halloween Hours
c. Budget meeting dates
– Workshops on October 23rd and 25th at 5 p.m.
– Hearing on November 21st at 6:30 p.m.
d. It’s a Magical Halloween at Heritage Hill on October 21st and 28th from 3-8 p.m.
e. NEWEYE, Inc. will dissolve on December 31, 2017
f. Additional funds received from Stadium Tax
g. Prescription Drop-Off at the Allouez Village Hall on October 28th from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
h. Substitute School Crossing Guards needed to work the morning and/or afternoon shifts
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
6. ACTION RE: GREEN BAY METROPOLITAN SEWERAGE DISTRICT (GBMSD) 2018 BUDGET LETTER (C. Berndt)
7. ACTION RE: SAFE HAVEN HUMANE SOCIETY AND OUTREACH CENTER FUNDRAISER EVENT AT GREEN ISLE PARK ON DECEMBER 9, 2017 AND VENDOR PERMIT APPROVAL (C. Clark)
8. ACTION RE: MYASTHENIA GRAVIS FOUNDATION WALK AT GREEN ISLE PARK ON MAY 12, 2018 (C. Clark)
9. ACTION RE: APPROVAL OF CSM FOR PARCELS AL-44, AL-44-1 AND AL-45
10. ACTION RE: RESOLUTION 2017-32 IN SUPPORT OF THE FEDERAL HISTORIC TAX CREDIT PROGRAM (T. Fuller) (attachment)
11. ACTION RE: ORDINANCE 2017- 09, REPEALING AND RECREATING CHAPTER 188, CANVASSERS AND TRANSIENT MERCHANTS (D. Baenen)
REPORTS / DISCUSSION:
12. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.