PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT ACTION BY THE COMMITTEE MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY OF THE ITEMS WHICH ARE DESCRIBED IN THIS AGENDA. ACTION TAKEN WOULD BE TO MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO VILLAGE BOARD FOR THEIR APPROVAL
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. ELECTION OF COMMITTEE CHAIRPERSON
3. APPROVE MINUTES from the April 11, 2018 meeting.
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: NORTH RIVERSIDE DRIVE PEDESTRIAN CROSSING PROJECT (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: WEBSTER ELEMENTARY SRTS PROJECT (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: WARREN COURT WATERMAIN REPAIR (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: OLDE RIVER CONDOMINIUM (DPW Gehin).
8. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SUMMARY OF APRIL SNOW STORM (ADMINISTRATOR/DPW Lange/Gehin)
9. DISCUSSION/ACTION: GREEN BAY CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTE SANITARY SEWER SPILL (ADMINISTRATOR/DPW Lange/Gehin)
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.