PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, December 11th, 2019
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the November 13th, 2019 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: REMOVAL OF W. ST. JOSEPH STREET ON-STREET PARKING (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: AMENDMENT TO ORDINANCE 432 WASTE MANAGEMENT (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION: LEBRUN YARD WASTE SITE IMPROVEMENTS (Lange and Gehin).
a. Reduction of Seasonal Help
b. Conversion to 24hr Drop Off
c. Elimination of the Collection of Electronics and Appliances
d. Regional Yard Waste Site
7. ARBOR LANE AND STANTON COURT STATE MUNICIPAL AGREEMENT (LRIP) (DPW Gehin)
8. DISCUSSION: ST. JOSEPH STREET RECONSTRUCTION SUMMARY (DPW Gehin)
9. DISCUSSION: REVIEW OF THE POSSIBLE INSTALLATION OF TRAFFIC SIGNALS ON RIVERSIDE DRIVE (HWY 57) (DPW Gehin).
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.