PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING (Virtual Meeting)
Wednesday, July 15th, 2020
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via phone at:
Meeting ID: 969 0708 0038
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the June 10th, 2020 meeting
3. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Tuesday, 7/14/2020, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)
4. DISCUSSION/ACTION: CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PLAN UPDATE (DPW Gehin).
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: SIDEWALK CLEARING POLICY (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: WEBSTER AVENUE CORRIDOR STUDY (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION/ACTION: CLAUDE ALLOUEZ TERRACE PARKING RESTRICTION (DPW Gehin)
8. DISCUSSION/ACTION: ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR 2021 STREET AND UTILITY RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT
9. REPORT: 2020 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.