PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, October 14th, 2020
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interested parties and the media can access the meeting via phone at:
Meeting ID: 962 9114 7481
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the August 12th, 2020 meeting
3. APPROVE MINUTES from the September 9th, 2020 meeting
4. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
(Any person wanting to provide input on any agenda item or other topic may provide those comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm Tuesday, 10/13/2020, and that those comments would be read into the record during the Public Comment section of the agenda.)
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION: PURCHASE OF TRACKLESS UTILITY VEHICLE (DPW Gehin).
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION: 2021 PUBLIC WORKS AND UTILITY BUDGET (DPW Gehin).
7. DISCUSSION: 2020 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (DPW Gehin)
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.