PUBLIC WORK’S COMMITTEE MEETING
Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
5:30 P.M., Allouez Village Hall
1. MODIFY/ADOPT AGENDA
2. APPROVE MINUTES from the August 10th, 2022 meeting
a. Hiring of Michael S. Mincheski to fill Vacant Special Equipment Operator Position
b. Water Main Flushing September 6th – 30th
c. Central Brown County Water Authority 2023 Budget Hearing on September 28th at 3:00 p.m.
4. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
5. DISCUSSION/ACTION RE: PRIVATE COLLECTING AND HAULING OF GARBAGE AND RECYCLABLES (DPW Gehin)
6. DISCUSSION/ACTION RE: RECYCLING INTERGOVERNMENTAL COOPERATIVE AGREEMENT (DPW Gehin).
7. REPORT RE: LOCAL ROAD IMPROVEMENT GRANT AGREEMENT FOR GREENE AVENUE (DPW Gehin).
8. REPORT RE: ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR 2023 STREET AND UTILITY RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT (DPW Gehin).
9. REPORT RE: AMENDMENT NO. 1 OF LIBAL ST. ENGINEERING AGREEMENT (DPW Gehin).
10. REPORT RE: EXISTING CONDITION OF THE ST. FRANCIS DR. PUBLIC UTILITIES (LANGLADE RD. TO CRESCENT DR.) (DPW Gehin)
11. REPORT RE: TDS UTILITY PROJECT – LOCATING OF STORM LATERALS (DPW Gehin)
12. REPORT RE: 2022 CONSTRUCTION PROJECT UPDATE (DPW Gehin)
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.