ALLOUEZ VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2022
6:30 P.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
a. Solid Waste Collection Holiday Schedule
b. Village of Allouez Holiday Hours
c. Non-Candidacy Papers must be filed by December 23rd, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
d. January 3rd, 2023 5:00 p.m. is the deadline to file nomination papers, declarations of candidacy, and campaign registration statements for the 2023 Spring Election.
e. Interested in Serving on a Committee, Board, or Commission? Applications are being accepted.
f. Resignation of Mike Mahloch, Utility Foreman.
4. PUBLIC COMMENT
5. ACTION RE: SCHEDULING OF VILLAGE BOARD MEETING ON JANUARY 3, 2023 (from VB 12/6/22) (B. Lange)
REPORTS / DISCUSSION:
12. DISCUSSION RE: LIBAL STREET – SUMMARY OF PUBLIC INFORMATIONAL MEETING NO. 3 COMMENTS (S. Gehin)
13. DISCUSSION RE: ALLOUEZ’S 150 YEAR ANNIVERSARY (B. Lange)
14. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
15. CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION: FOR PURPOSES OF CONSIDERING EMPLOYMENT, PROMOTION, COMPENSATION OR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION DATA OF ANY PUBLIC EMPLOYEE OVER WHICH THE GOVERNMENTAL BODY HAS JURISDICTION OR EXERCISES RESPONSIBILITY PURSUANT TO WIS. STATUTE 19.85(1)(c)
16. RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.