Audio / Minutes
HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMITTEE MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2023
6:00 PM, ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1900 LIBAL STREET
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
6. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
The public appearances section of the agenda is authorized by Wis. Stat. sec. 19.84(2) and allows members of the public the opportunity to bring items not specifically listed on the present agenda. The committee shall not take action on matters raised during a public comment period if the subject was not on the agenda.
7. ACTION RE: AMENDMENT TO CHAPTER 5 AND CHAPTER 248 OF THE VILLAGE OF ALLOUEZ CODE TO CHANGE THE NAME OF THE HISTORIC PRESERVATION COMMITTEE TO THE HISTORIC LANDMARKS COMMISSION
8. DISCUSSION RE: SUNSET CIRCLE HISTORIC DISTRICT NOMINATION PROJECT UPDATE
9. DISCUSSION RE: ROBINSON HILL HISTORIC DISTRICT STREET SIGN UPDATE
10. DISCUSSION RE: VILLAGE OF ALLOUEZ SESQUICENTENNIAL
11. NEXT MEETING DATE AND AGENDA ITEMS
NOTE: It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above noticed meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any governmental body at the above noticed meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.