ALLOUEZ VILLAGE BOARD MEETING
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2013
6:30 P.M., ALLOUEZ VILLAGE HALL
1. CALL TO ORDER / ROLL CALL
2. MODIFY / ADOPT AGENDA
a. Unwanted Prescription Drop-Off at the Village Hall on October 26th from 10 am – 2 pm (attachment)
a. Green Bay Metropolitan Sewerage District 2014 Budget Presentation by Tom Sigmund,
Executive Director (attachment)
5. PUBLIC APPEARANCES
6. ACTION RE: GREENE AVENUE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECT SCHEDULE (from 9/17/13 – C. Berndt) (attachment)
7. ACTION RE: IMPLEMENTING PTO PROGRAM (from 9/17/13 – T. Flucke) (attachment)
8. ACTION RE: UPDATING ORDINANCE 11.03, DEFINITION OF HOME OCCUPATION (from 10/01/13 – M. Roberts) (attachment)
9. ACTION RE: REQUEST TO ALLOW ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AT THE COMMUNITY CENTER ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2013 FOR AN APPRECIATION /
OPEN HOUSE FOR OUR BODY PUMP PROGRAM (B. Lange) (attachment)
10. ACTION RE: REQUEST FROM PAT COLLINS TO REDUCE THE BOARD TO 4 TRUSTEES (from 10/1/13) (attachment)
11. ACTION RE: ADOPTION OF PROCLAMATION, DECLARING OCTOBER 20 – 26, 2013 “FREEDOM FROM WORKPLACE BULLIES WEEK” (attachment)
12. ACTION RE: ADOPTION OF ORDINANCE 2013-11, REPEALING SECTION 6.07 (Number of Dogs and Cats), REPEALING AND RECREATING SECTION 6.12 (Keeping
Animals) AND REPEALING AND RECREATING SECTION 8.01A (Animal Licenses) OF THE VILLAGE OF ALLOUEZ MUNICIPAL CODE RELATING TO KEEPING
AND LICENSING OF ANIMALS IN THE VILLAGE OF ALLOUEZ (attachment)
a. Recommendation to proceed with Phase 2-A Reconstruction Project including Hoffman Road and Clay Street.
b. Recommendation to proceed with evaluation of Verizon proposal for cell communication facility at the Webster Ave water tower.
c. Recommendation to approve ExteNet contract for dark fiber service for Allouez.
d. Recommendation to approve hiring street department employee to replace retiring D. Metzner.
14. ACTION RE: PETITION RECEIVED EXPRESSING THEIR BELIEF THAT THE BEST USE FOR THE HILLTOP APARTMENT PROPERTY WOULD BE TO BECOME A GREEN SPACE AND ELIMINATE THE PAST AND FUTURE PROBLEMS THEY HAVE ENCOUNTERED (attachment)
15. ACTION RE: REQUEST TO BEGIN WORK ON PROJECT PRIOR TO FINALIZATION OF CERTIFIED SURVEY MAP FOR 289 EAST ST JOSEPH STREET (T. Flucke) (attachment)
16. REPORT ON THE PROCESS FOR SENDING WARNINGS FOR LEAVING OUT GARBAGE CANS (and other minor infractions) (M. Roberts) (attachment)
17. CONVENE INTO CLOSED SESSION PURSUANT TO WIS. STATUTE 19.85(1)(e) CONDUCTING OTHER SPECIFIED PUBLIC BUSINESS, WHENEVER COMPETITIVE OR BARGAINING REASONS REQUIRE A CLOSED SESSION
(Discussion on intergovernmental agreement with the City of Green Bay)
(To evaluate proposals for old Village Hall site)
18. RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION UNDER WIS. STATUTE 19.85(2) TO TAKE POSSIBLE ACTION ON ITEM(S) IN CLOSED SESSION